We provide the event camera datasets from the DAVIS240C in the following format.
APS Images and DVS Events
We provide the time-stamped grayscale images, events, and IMU as a TAR.GZ file.
- The images are stored as 240x180 8-bit monochrome images in PNG format.
- The events are stored as (t,x,y,p) in TXT format.
- Positive and negative events are marked as 1 or 0.
We provide the list of images as a text file.
- Each line in the text file contains timestamp and image.
- The file may contain comments which begin with “#”.
We provide the intrinsic parameter of each sequence in YAML format. The parameters are calculated by ROS camera_calibration package.
Downloads (will be updated soon)
We provide the following TAR.GZ files containing image frames, events, imu data.
|indoor1||TGZ (66MB)||• Indoor
• Manual movement
|outdoor1||TGZ (12MB)||• Outdoor
• One vehicle
• Camera stops moving later
|outdoor2||TGZ (9MB)||• Outdoor
• One motorcycle
|outdoor3||TGZ (16MB)||• Outdoor
• Three vehicles
For questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to send me an email.